- Socialization is the process of introducing your dog to the conditions of life.
- Environmental conditions like noise, textures, smells, light, materials, people, and animals affect all dogs differently.
- In puppies and adolescence dogs, it is important to approach their socialization carefully. During these periods, the fear level of your dog is heightened and additional caution must be taken.
- Dog Essentials considers the variation in fearfulness from dog to dog when developing a program for socializing your dog. A program is specifically designed for your dog.
- Your dog's socialization program, deeply involves you in the process. It is designed to be effective and enjoyable for both you and your dog.
Call now about our puppy obedience programs.
6 Week Obedience Class
Personalized Attention & Competitive Pricing